2017 MAX Awards Winners Announced
Winners were announced Thursday, February 23, 2017 at the 24th annual Marketing Awards for Excellence at the Georgia Aquarium. Four winners and three finalists were recognized for innovations developed or launched in 2016. Two winners and five finalists were recognized for the third annual Georgia’s Top Startup Awards.
- Georgia-Pacific Gypsum for DensElement Barrier System
- DigitasLBi for Future of Hate
- Atlanta Braves for Atlanta Braves Monthly Pass
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties for Luxury Collection Marketing
- Arby’s Restaurant Group for Arby’s Smokehouse Pork Belly Sandwich
- Cricket Wireless for MyCricket App
- The 100 Companies for The 100 Companies PR Publishing Platform
Georgia’s Top Startups
- 11-50 employees
- 1-10 employees
- Radix Health
- Student Bridge
- The Gathering Spot
The awards are presented by Atlanta Business Chronicle and Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business.