Graduate Certificate in Strategic Sales Leadership
Corporate demand is growing for academically based sales leadership education. The marketing department now is offering a Certificate in Strategic Sales Leadership to help you become a well-rounded businessperson, be a more attractive candidate for promotion and increased sales management responsibilities in your organization, and increase your marketability to employers as not only leaders in the sales arena but also in revenue strategy development across all corporate disciplines.
The certificate program is open to all graduate students within the Robinson College of Business.
- Completion of requirements for an MBA degree
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in courses taken in the RCB
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in the courses listed below
- MK 8330
- MK 8340
- Two or more of the following related electives:
- MK 8400 Channels of Distribution
- MK 8510 Business to Business Marketing
- MK 8710 Customer Relationship Management
- MGS 8430 Negotiation
- MGS 8425 Coaching for Leadership
For more information about this program, contact Chris Lemley.
Graduate Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management
This certificate program is open to all MBA students in the Robinson College of Business and graduate students from other colleges at Georgia State University who are qualified for admission to a master’s program in the Robinson College of Business.
To earn the (Graduate) Certificate of Specialization in Brand & Customer Management, students must complete the following 4 courses:
- MK 8200 Marketing Research (MR)
- MK 8710 Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- MK 8620 Product and Brand Management (PBM)
- MK 8720 Direct & Database Marketing (DDM)*
Prerequisite for all courses: MBA 8145 Strategic Marketing Management
Students must earn an overall 3.0 grade point average (GPA) in all courses taken in the J. Mack Robinson College of Business and must earn a minimum of B- in all courses taken as part of this certificate.