MAX Awards Criteria
The MAX Awards (Marketing Award for Excellence) honor new products, new services or marketing innovations that have been developed or launched by a Georgia-based company in the year prior to the awards ceremony. Your entry will be judged on the following criteria:
- Describe how your new product/service/new way to market was innovative and cutting edge in the marketplace.
- Explain how the thought process and strategy was a departure from the conventional offerings in the market today.
- Note any ways that the entry has created a new segment of an established market or through its introduction transformed an existing established product or service category.
- Describe the marketing program that was used to support the introduction of the new product/service/new way to market.
- A premium is placed on entries that demonstrate cutting edge, insightful use of marketing techniques and media support, including new digital or social media or other forms of strategic marketing.
- Provide documented evidence or information that supports the fact that the submission has enjoyed measurable marketplace success.
- Winning entries often provide detailed financial results, market share information, or other information that underscores the success of the submission.
- Judges are interested in how the submission has documented its ability to make a difference in society, improve business efficiency, solve a problem, or help consumers in some important way.