2013 Industrial Marketing and Purchasing Group Conference
Building and Managing Relationships in a Global Network: Challenges and Necessary Capabilities
Friday, August 30 – Monday, September 2
Georgia State University campus | Atlanta, Georgia
The 29th annual IMP Conference will bring together an informal network of researchers who are interested in the problems that confront marketers and purchasers in complex business networks. This event is the largest international gathering of researchers and instructors in the field of business marketing and purchasing, drawing participants from Europe, the Americas, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The conference has always had a friendly, informal and supportive atmosphere in which to present and exchange ideas.
CBIM Annual Academic Workshop
- Joe F. Hair, Professor of Marketing, Kennesaw State University, author of Multivariate Data Analysis, Prentice Hall, will speak about the use of Partial Least Squares (PLS) in B2B Research.
- Ajay Kohli, Gary T. and Elizabeth R. Jones Chair, Georgia Institute of Technology, outgoing Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Marketing, will speak about Theory Development.
- Quantifying Value Creation
- Business Process Innovation
- Sales Cycle Transformation
- Key Account Performance Metrics
- Solution vs Service vs Product Selling
- Value-Based Selling and Risk Management
- B2B Brand Engagement
- B2B Sponsorship
- B2B Health Care Re-engineering
- Use of Mobile Internet in B2B
- B2B Social Media
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Intelligence
- Automated and Industrial Vending