The sponsors of CMCS’s activities are various types of organizations interested in supporting the Center’s mission.
Benefits of Sponsorships
The sponsorship of CMCS or any of its affiliate Units:
- Communicates and documents organization’s altruistic concern for the well being of mature consumers.
- Documents sponsorship of one of the top research Centers in the U.S. dedicated to generating information for enhancing older consumers’ well-being.
- Creates a strong association with one of the top research organizations in the country researching older consumer segments.
- Communicates organization’s association with one of the top business schools in the nation (U.S. News and World Reports ranks GSU’s part-time MBA program as fifth in the Nation).
- Includes an invitation for participation in CMCS-organized conferences, roundtables, or symposia by any Unit around the globe, where one can network with others and obtain up-to-date information on topics of his or her interest.
- Receipt of industry specific research reports produced by the Center for Mature Consumer Studies and its affiliated satellite centers around the globe.
Sponsors are urged (but not required) to promote their support and sponsorship of CMCS to third parties.
Sponsoring organizations are expected to donate annually the sum of $5000.00 payable to the Center for Mature Consumer Studies.